Welcome to the DCLsuite Eclipse plugin update site.
This web page provides automatic distribution and updates for the Eclipse plugin for DCLsuite.
This plugin has primarily been tested with Eclipse 3.7.
It should work with 3.x releases, but let us know if you have any problems.
The plugin is not compatible with versions of Eclipse preceding 3.3.
The plugin runs under Java 1.5/5.0, or newer.
To install the DCLsuite plugin:
- In Eclipse, click on Help > Install New Software...
- Click Add....
- Enter the following:
and click OK.
- Name: DCL
- URL: http://aserg.labsoft.dcc.ufmg.br/dclsuite/update
- You should see Architecture Conformance Tools item under the field name.
Click on the triangle next to it to make dclsuite visible in the tree.
- Click the checkbox next to it to select it, and click Next .
- After reviewing the items to be installed, go next.
- After accepting the license, finish..
- The plugin is not digitally signed. Go ahead and install it anyway.
- Click Restart Now to make Eclipse restart itself.
- Done. DCLsuite is now ready for use.