ModularityCheck is an Eclipse plug-in that supports an alternative form to understand and assess package modularity based on co-change clusters, which are collections of highly interrelated classes considering co-change relations.
Slides (CBSoft 2015)
- In Eclipse, click on Help > Install New Software…
- Click Add….
- Enter the following:
- Name: ModularityCheck;
- URL: http://java.labsoft.dcc.ufmg.br/modularitycheck-updates/
- Click OK.
- You should see ModularityCheck item under the field name.
- Click on the triangle next to it to make ModularityCheck visible in the tree.
- Click the checkbox next to it to select it, and click Next .
- After reviewing the items to be installed, go next.
- After accepting the license, finish.
- The plugin is not digitally signed. Go ahead and install it anyway.
- Click Restart Now to make Eclipse restart itself.
- Done. ModularityCheck is now ready for use.
- Enable plugin view
To enable the ModularityCheck view:
- In Eclipse, click on Window > Show View > Other
- Go to section Other. You should see ModularityCheck item under the section name.
- Select the item and click OK to make the plugin visible.